Join Our Team
THE CAREER YOU’VE ALWAYS DREAMED OF
Our team is everything. We carefully select the best talent that jives with our work family. We invest in our team and continually challenge them to raise the bar to provide the best experience possible. We believe in providing an environment for you to be creative, have fun, and love what you do. We handle the rest!
Do you love a fast-paced and fun environment? Consider yourself good in sales? Does smiling and cheerfulness come easily to you? We’d love to meet you! Just fill out our online application and apply for a guest service position.
New to the field?
If you’re new to the field, we have an associate program! It’s not like being an “assistant” who is made to be shampooing heads all day—the associate program is like getting an advanced education! Fill out our online application and apply for an associate position.
We are upscale. Look your professional best. Put your best look forward as we all know in this business our guests look to us for their best look as well. There are a few more details, but the main thing is no, you don’t have to wear all black.
Willingness to learn from each other, open mindedness to new ideas and honesty in work ethic. Respect each other and our workplace. Our culture is everything to us and to our guests. With keeping these things in mind every day we are able to create a workplace that is gratifying.
Experienced in the field?
Looking for a new place to call home? If you work well in a team environment and are always open for growth and learning then we would love to have you! Apply online, and email your résumé to email@example.com.
- Level-based commission system, based on performance
- Retail commissions
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- A clear, fulfilling career path
- Consistent opportunities for advanced education at little-to-no cost to you
- Hands-on training and one-on-one mentorship
- Support and coaching monthly with our leadership team
- An upscale, clean, trendy work environment with some pretty cool team mates
Joining our team requires:
- A goal-oriented personality
- Desire for ongoing professional education
- True passion for the beauty and fashion industry
- Preference for working in a team structure
- A “go-getter” work ethic
- A happy, fun, and people-loving vibe